6. 10. 7 Million (10, 777, 500)
7. Berbers 98% (Arabized Berbers/ Arab- Berbers)
Jews and others 1%
8. Literary Arabic = Official Langguage
Berber Languages = Vernacular
Main foreign language= French
9. Tunis, Sfax, Nabeul, Sousse, Ben Arous, Kairouan, Bizerte, Monastir, Ariana, Medenine.
I was able to answer five questions today. I don’t know if I should be happy with that or what. TvT
I still have tons of things to do…
How did I end up with a complicated country with very complicated conflicts?
Oh yeah I received another email from BAMUN yesterday. They said the Conflict Council will be focusing on creating solutions for the Syrian Civil War and the Iranian Nuclear Program.
I already have an idea about the Syrian Civil War.. that’s actually what I wrote about in my application form :] And then I read some introduction about the Iranian Nuclear Program, but I can’t seem to process them both in my head.
How can I possibly think of a solution for these two problems when I can’t even solve my own? 😦
* Music playing test on March 19, Quartet practice at lunch and debate again after class
* Music Theory Exam on March 20, Orchestra practice and debate at lunch, and then History Exam
* OSSLT Literacy Exam on April 11
Asdfghjkl Where’s the BREAK on March Break?
I don’t think I’ll be able to prepare for all those exams..
Maybe I’ll pass the history exam and then fail the playing test..
Maybe I’ll pass all the exams and then know nothing about Tunisia…
Or maybe I’ll flunk at everything. TvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvT
Urgh I need to stop all these negative crazy thoughts and ideas… I’ll sleep nao~
We’ll finish everything tomorrow ayt? Stay with me♥
Smile ehy? ♥